Monday, July 25, 2011

To Sew-A-Long or not to Sew-A-Long?

Or is it, "sewalong"?

So, Colette Patterns is having a Rooibos Sew-A-Long next month.

I've never participated in a sew-a-long before. I've always wanted to. It sounds like fun.

However, Rooibos is my least favorite of the Colette Patterns line. Something about it just seems "meh" to me.

I did find some awesome stretch twill @ Hancock Fabrics for $4.99 a yard. I am tempted.

I finished my Wiksten Tulip skirt #2 yesterday. Am wearing it today. I also finished my Colette Violet last Thursday. I will post pictures eventually.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like the rooibos either and was disappointed when I saw that. I was so hoping it would be the parfait or the eclair! I'm not going to force it and just sit this one out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting with thoughtfulness and maturity.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs