So, I was all ready to start on my Colette Crepe. I washed and ironed my fabric. I gave my muslin a final try-on to make sure everything was as it should be. I got out all my pattern pieces and started placing them on the fabric...that's when I discovered that I lost a pattern piece. It's piece H, the back sleeve facing. It's gone. Poof! Disappeared.
This "beginner" pattern is becoming more trouble than it's worth. I've had the pattern since January and I've obsessed about it ever since. I couldn't decide on fabric until 2 weeks ago. I made the muslin but I changed the waist darts 4 times before I was satisfied with the fit. I compared my muslin to all the other muslins in the Colette Patterns flickr group. I read all of Gertie's Sew-Along multiple times, agonizing over all the adjustments that I would have to make. Honestly, there weren't really many adjustments to make at all, but that didn't stop me from over-analyzing.
I could just line the bodice---which isn't a bad idea considering how much I loathe facings. But that could complicate things as I like following pattern instructons if it's my first time using the pattern.
Perhaps piece H will show up. At this point, I don't know if I want it to show up. I've lost interest in this dress.