Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bag time.

In addition to 5 new projects for the Fall Palette Challenge (which I will post more on later), I want to make a new handbag. Handbags are my favorite things to sew. They're not nearly as stressful as clothing and I can make one in a day.

I've checked out a couple of patterns from I think sew. This time around I don't really need a huge bag. Medium-sized will do just fine. Although I've made a couple of pleated or gathered handbags already, I'm really liking this one. I think the polka dots and corsage sold me.

A messenger bag would also be nice. I like this pattern.

Last weekend we went to Ikea out of boredom. I bought some fabric, a first for me. I hadn't been to Ikea in so long that I had forgotten that they sold fabric by the yard.

Patricia, the only Ikea product name I can pronounce.



I like the fabric. I'm not quite sure which pattern would look best with it. I'm partial to the messenger bag, but I don't know. I have a couple already and I don't really use them all that much. Also, I don't know if it will coordinate with my fall wardrobe planning. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting with thoughtfulness and maturity.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs