Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pattern decisions.

It's bed time, but I wanted to post a list of patterns. This way if I lose the post-it that I wrote my ideas on at least I'll have them somewhere more permanent.

So here goes:


I was waiting for Colette patterns to release their Fall 2011 patterns before I made my definitive list.  I love all three patterns, however, I'm leaving the Peony dress off the list for now. I have a crap-ton of dresses already. I need more separates in my wardrobe.

Also, I just started on my Traveler dress. It's great how it coincides perfectly with the Fall Palette Challenge.

I still haven't completely decided on my color palette as of yet, besides the sprucey green I'm using for my Traveler dress. My goal is to pick a color palette and make each item of clothing for each color of my palette (6 colors total). I've already decided to make the Pretty bag out of a navy/beige polka dot dress that I bought off ebay a while ago.

Looks navy and sprucey green are two of my colors so far. Berry and mustard might be tossed in there as well.

I'll be looking for fabric when I go to Chicago in a couple of weeks. I also have my Mood fabrics groupon so fabric for this project is covered. I don't have much of a stash at the moment but I have enough scraps to make something work if need be.

I will post more on these lovely patterns later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting with thoughtfulness and maturity.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs