Sunday, September 18, 2011

Busy busy busy.

Major triumph today: I installed my first invisible zipper! Yay me. I used this tutorial:



While my application wasn't flawless, it was really great for a first try. Now, I want to use invisible zippers in everything. I still have to sew the waist stay and hang the skirt for a few days before I hem it. For the hem, I plan on using horse hair braid. I want my skirt to be extra twirly.

I think I may once again change around a few things on my fall challenge list. I've become quite enamored with the Lisette patterns I have purchased over the last month (I have all but one). I have enough fabric in my stash to make everything. This is a first for me. The only fabric shopping I have left do is for next month's Clover sewlaong.

Back to work tomorrow. Boo. I like having a week off. Oh well. I have to do something to support my fabric habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting with thoughtfulness and maturity.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs