Saturday, September 3, 2011

Plans?

So, here's my lovely little pattern board (courtesy of Microsoft Paint) for the Fall Palette Challenge:


I'm using this as my color palette:


This is all still in the planning stages. I'm going to stop by a couple fabric stores while in Chicago, so my fabric choices are subject to change. At first, I wasn't going to make the Colette Peony dress until I saw some mustard yellow gabardine at Hancock Fabrics. I fell instantly in love.

If all else fails, I do hope to have completed the Peony dress and Clover pants by the end of challenge. Those two are at the top of my list. I've already started on the Traveler dress (which I hope to finish tomorrow or Monday).

Well, that's all for now. Boardwalk Empire is on.

5 comments:

  1. I love the fabric for the market shirt! Nice plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I love reading your posts and am amazed that you are a novice sewer. Did you ever finish the Ginger shirt? I would love to see photos. Keep up the work! You are inspiring me to get busy!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops - I meant the Violet shirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, i finished it...but i decided to change the buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting with thoughtfulness and maturity.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs