Here is my new color palette (which includes navy polka dot--not pictured):
I already finished my first project: Simplicity 2246 View A. These patterns will round out the rest of my pattern list:
- Simplicity 4236 View C (half circle skirt) in a tan wool blend
- Wiksten Tulip skirt (my third one!) in golden mustard trigger<---I had no idea what this was until I found it at the fabric store. It's a little stiff and doesn't wrinkle.
- New Look 6808 View E with sleeves from View B in eggplant cotton
- New Look 6808 View B in navy polka dot cotton
- BurdaStyle JJ blouse in coral cotton
I do plan on joining the Clover Pants Sewalong next month which will round out my fall sewing. I have some off-white and chocolate brown poplin left over so I may make a couple more shirts to throw into the mix.