Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy and Sad.

Happy.

I got my Colette Sewing Handbook a couple of days ago! I'm so thrilled to finally have it in my possession. I was initially drawn to the Licorice dress, but after seeing the Meringue skirt styled with a shirt very similar to the Violet blouse, I was sold.

Too bad I won't be able to sew for a while.

Sad.

My poor left hand has been cursed by dreaded Carpal Tunnel. Steroids are being consumed and physical therapy starts Monday for the next month. Hopefully, the physical therapy will work and I can avoid surgery. But until the dust settles on all this---no sewing.

I have so many projects that I'm just dying to start work on and I can only read the pattern envelopes and hope for the future.

In the meantime, I can catch up on some blog posts and pattern reviews. I have so many dresses that I haven't even photographed. So, all won't be lost.

To keep me from feeling terribly depressed, I packed up my sewing stuff (I don't have a room, just a dining table and a few plastic bins). I got tired of my sewing machine mocking me every time I walked in the living room.

Sigh.

There are worst things. So I'll keep my whining to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting with thoughtfulness and maturity.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs