Friday, January 20, 2012

Dreams of Liberty

With all the overtime I've worked this month, I decided that next month I will splurge on some fabric. I'm thinking Liberty Tana Lawn.

I'm hesitant, of course. It's not cheap. I want at least 3 - 4 yards. I have a dress in mind, but I haven't made a definite decision yet. Something simple and understated, I guess. That way the fabric would take center stage.

The most important decision is, however, which print do I choose? All of them are so very lovely.

Especially this one

1 comment:

  1. IMHO, Liberty Lawn is an excellent investment for a garment. It's beautiful to sew on and always gets compliments. I actually splurged on some for my oldest daughter for a blouse and a tunic and she loves them both. Plus, the patterns are so colorful! I highly recommend it. Plus, it's a great dress fabric for warmer climates.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting with thoughtfulness and maturity.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs