Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Quickie

So, I'm making progress on both my second Hawthorn and my Pinterest inspiration dress (a lovely combination of Butterick 4386 and New Look 6184). The inspiration dress is lacking a hem.

I take photos with my phone because I can't find my real camera

Selfie


Fabric close up

Hawthorn, on the other hand, has a longer way to go. At the moment, I'm working on the sleeves. Then it's buttonholes and hemming. I need to finish this up by the weekend so I can take pictures in time for the Hawthorn Contest. I probably won't win but at least I'm putting myself out there.

Also, before I head off to bed, I received a brief mention on the Stash and Burn Podcast (Episode 132: Summer Craft). THIS MADE MY NIGHT. I could feel my "sewjo" slipping away until my friend Q texted me about it. Seriously, I jumped for joy. OMG SQUEE.

*calms down*

Anywho, thanks to the lovely ladies of the Stash and Burn Podcast for putting some much needed pep in my step.

Now, it's bed time.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting with thoughtfulness and maturity.

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs